- Performances are typically given at 7:30 OR 8:00pm on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, with some Wednesday evening performances added for specific shows; 4:00 PM or 2:00 PM on Sundays with some Saturday matinees or twilight performances for specific shows. Please check what's On Stage for specific dates and times.
- We take your reservation in advance, just not your money! Due to our "Open Seating" policy, we do not have actual "tickets" available, so we do not accept payment for your reservation in advance, you must wait until you actually arrive at the box office to pay for your held seat. Reservations should be paid for on the day of the performance you wish to attend, 30 minutes to one hour before curtain. Reservations must have been picked up earlier than 15 minutes before curtain, as we release all reservations, even if there is a line, at 15 minutes before curtain and sell any empty seats to the walk ups. Prices range from $10 to $30, depending upon the show: General Seating is $20; If discounts are offered, Seniors, Students, Teachers, and the Military seats are $15; GALA nights are $30; occasionally a particular show will feature $10 performances, but not always. Please check the specific information for each show as it becomes available for such performances.
- Discounts are often (but not always) available to seniors (65+ on fixed income), K-12 teachers, military, and students (17 and under). Groups of 10 or more people may receive a discounted rate ($13 per seat) for some performances but only if one person from the group pays for the entire group in advance. For groups of 10 or more, please call for availability, discounts, and reservations. Group Discounts are not available for Gala performances, $10 performances, or the Final Weekend of performances.
A Flex-Pass is available for purchase. This pass allows the bearer to 6 admissions to any of the Santa Fe Playhouse productions, good for 1 year from the date of purchase. This pass may not be used for admission to rental productions, co productions, or OFF the WALLS, and cannot be used at Gala performances. The cost is $90. A Senior Flex-Pass is also available at a cost of $75 for use by those age 65 and over (all uses of the Senior Flex-Pass must be for seniors).We accept cash and local checks, or credit cards (MC, Visa, Discover) but please be aware a 5% surcharge will be added to all credit card purchases as of 1/1/2014. Thank you.
For example, the bearer may use their pass to admit:
- 1 person to 6 shows
- 2 people to 3 shows
- 3 people to 2 shows
- 6 people to 1 show
The Flex-Passes and/or Season-Passes are NOT valid at the following:
- GALA performances
- Rental or Co productions (not produced by the Santa Fe Playhouse)
- OFF-THE-WALL performances
- CHILDREN'S THEATRE performances
Call (505) 988-4262, or click on "online reservations" to have us hold unassigned seating for you (otherwise known as "making a reservation"). To purchase your ticket, with cash, local check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover, please plan to come to the Playhouse 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to the performance you wish to see. We take your reservation in advance, but we do not take your money until you arrive at the box office on the day of the performance you wish to see, since our seating is "open" and we do not have actual "tickets" to sell. When you pay for your seat at the box office, up to one hour before showtime, you will be given a coupon to exchange in the lobby for a program and a seat of your choosing. See you at the theatre!
For tickets and current show information:
You may call (505) 988-4262 and follow the recorded instructions, or click on "online reservations" below
For general information about the theatre, you may call (505) 988-4262 or e-mail: email@example.com
For online reservations please click "online reservations" below or from any other page